Website Institut für Unternehmensykbernetik (IfU) e.V.
The research group Mobile Robotics of the Institute for Business Cybernetics (IfU) e.V. deals with the autonomy and navigation of mobile robot systems in partially and unstructured environments. Research topics include state estimation of mobile systems based on heterogeneous sensor data, environment mapping and localization in highly dynamic, partially and unstructured environments, mobile manipulation, and application and further development of machine learning methods in the context of mobile robot systems.
To support our team, we are looking for student employees in the area of mobile autonomous robot systems as soon as possible.
- Scientific collaboration on research projects (e.g. development of a mobile robot system as a last mile delivery vehicle, function development within the Robot Operating System (Linux – Ubuntu), sensor data fusion, etc.).
- Familiarization and function development within the Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Development of function for localization, mapping and state estimation of mobile autonomous robot systems
Scientific research for ongoing research projects as well as funding proposals for new projects
- Preparation of and collaboration on (scientific) texts, presentations, videos and other formats
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good programming skills in Python and C++
- Basic knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS) and Linux (Ubuntu) is an advantage (optional)
- Strong knowledge in the fields of robotics, automation technology, control engineering, machine learning
- High degree of independence, commitment, initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a structured way of working
- Distinct team orientation and strong communication skills
The regular weekly working time is 16 hours. Working hours will be discussed and determined on an individual basis.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and is initially limited to 3 months. An extension is desired in case of positive work performance.
Your contact person
For preliminary information please contact
Mr. Christoph Henke, M.Sc.
Phone: +49 (0)176 – 4666 35 95
Please also use our web pages for information:
Please send your application to:
Institute for Business Cybernetics (IfU) e.V.
Mr. Christoph Henke, M.Sc.
You are also welcome to send your application by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that threats to confidentiality and unauthorized access by third parties cannot be ruled out when communicating by unencrypted e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org